Saturday, September 22, 2007

Does Sara Jay Have Hiv



Party in Hanoi for a few days ... (That is why no news for some time). Reunion with a city I thought I knew already, but even if it did not seem changed, was completely unknown ... reunion with a great friend of the time of Nha Trang ... a reunion with Miss D, which we lack here in Vientiane.

Before I give 100% in the bath Lao (the back is well underway!) I will share with you a little mignonerie made me smile, even a few minutes before landing.

It was the entry form, asking passengers to kindly fill in block letters in black or green (!?!) customary information . This little phrase also made me travel back in time, a time or my Vietnamese was faltering but at least I knew where my colors!

Indeed, this small eccentricity (rather it is expected demand ink black or blue ) is that 'xanh' is the term that refers to both the blue than green ... The accuracy can still be done by specifying if 'xanh' sky color or leaf color ... Very poetic, not at all?
And soon for Lao adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment