Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What Does Jeff Hartyput Onhis Face Paint

gore? Greetings from Hanoi

evenings where Bookstore is not there, let me back to childhood, when dining with a huge sandwich, though dripping, fat, although delicious. I had a very happy childhood, but my mother does not know (still) not cook! So, by default, she became expert in the snacks, lovely large and small ...

So I'm about to make my meals regression, when I realize that our toaster, no more grid! However, a grilled toaster, it's annoying to get sandwiches.

I disconnected, I pull out the tools and I decided to clean it by keeping the head down in the sink ... and there ... yelling and screaming (in vain because I'm all alone and my neighbors on both sides just moved), because apart from the crumbs other particles sandwiches previous fall so I see in my sink three skeletons (well two skeletons and a burnt body) of geckos!

must say that these beasts sneak everywhere, especially where we least expect: pockets of pants, shoes, glasses boxes, USB (yes, yes, I'm not kidding). Then, ladies geckos lay sometimes in the pockets of shirts and Bookseller in my bags! A delight to find that sometimes, good morning, shells or worse, small creatures as surprised as you, air outraged that forced awakening.

We discover (in horror) as geckos crushed between the door and door frame, window and window frame ... it squiiiiiiiich when trying to close, and then when you stop movement, and well, it's too late.

Yuck. Still

that suddenly, I'm always hungry and I have no plan B ...
And then, too, I'll have to clean the sink before Mr J

can ... Have the faint of heart ... or nothing!
(if I express it does not illustrate this post pictures ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment