I do not know ... I recently donated do not quite understand some things.
Here is a good example, images related to construction (nothing to do with a heightened sensitivity to structures in general, due to the fact that for six long months, is cut, we clap, we saw, is hammered, it knocks etc.. right next to our bedroom).
Very often, I notice that when we begin to erect a new building, it begins work as soon as possible to end up!
The walls are not even built the same floor not level, as these are already aligned paint pots, gold leaf already purchased the ornaments out of their boxes!
This gives the false impression that often "it will eeeeest" It's almost over!
From our side (and revert to my obsession of the moment), the Bookseller and I claimed victory came when he saw the pots of orchids and fairy lights ... Jubilee then we saw the workers bring the furniture ... and then 3 months of construction after fierce!
Friday evening we saw the light panel lighting. The light at the end of the tunnel ... What was our surprise on Saturday morning around 7 am to wake up to the sound of a drill, a continued concert-jig saws, extended by a trio of hammers ... This charming band occurs again and again from 7 to 19, daily at Ban Thong Kang ...
Note: the building next door is a PPS (!) That is already open (!!!) but, strangely and hype, does not seem to attract many customers ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment