On Monday morning, you asked all your questions about the Zebras to Manu Salve, a journalist at DH. The Sporting Blog transcribed this entire chat.
11:03 [Comment from HelloHello:] Why
Charleroi has never been champion of Belgium?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:03 Hello
11:04
Manu Salvé:
Hello. Charleroi has never been champion simply because he does never afford or that does not give them is simply ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:04 Manu Salvé
11:04 [Comment from CleoCleo:]
Prevent joeurs to speak to the press is this a good idea?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:04 Cleo
11:05
Manu Salvé:
No, I think it's a very bad idea. Themselves, always available to us, regret, moreover, because this would deprive them of an interesting window into their careers. We need them and they need us.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:05 Manu Salvé
11:05
[Comment from joachimjoachim:] hello mr
burst, do not you think that we should Habibou belly and bia, who think they are starlets, Chabaud, and orlando sergio who have no more to buy a zebra and chapter Belgian defender and a striker confirm Belgian confirms (eg vandooren and Vandenberghe) players who have rabies in the heart
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:05 joachim
11:08
Manu Salvé:
Very interesting. There are actually several questions in one. On Habib and Geoffrey, I do not know if they think they are starlets. With me, anyway, they are always willing and friendly. They are also, I think, boys, As interesting as sporting. Regarding the surplus, it happens everywhere, it is football, and I guess some things will move in transfer window. The boys that you mention are still impeccable in their behavior and probably deserve a chance to rebound elsewhere. Finally, a Belgian defender me tell you ... I answer with another question: David Vandenbroeck Was that bad?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:08 Manu Salvé
11:08
Manu Salve: An attacker
-scorer, he is Belgian or not, would probably also be necessary but we also sought in many clubs.
Monday, December 14 2009 11:08 11:08 Manu Salvé
[Comment from carolociccocarolocicco:] Salve
Manu, in all Honesty what your current relationship with management?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:08 carolocicco
11:10
Manu Salvé:
Well, honestly, I get a TB vast majority of people at Sporting, which is easily seen on Saturday evening. It's just, say, a misunderstanding with one person in the direction ... but I do not think an exception in this case.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:10 Manu Salvé
11:10
Manu Salvé:
I return to the question about Habib / Geoffrey, I wanted to write interesting as humanly sporting ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:10 Manu Salvé
11:10 [Comment from mikemike:]
hello I'm sorry but as long as bayat c is finished I will give them a cent sign a big supporter disappointed conditions of these sports management
disastrous Monday, December 14, 2009 11:10 mike
11:11
[Comment From Jean-Marc MarcJean:]
Explaining slow and steady erosion of the public? Is not it high time to react?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:11 Jean-Marc
11:12
Manu
Salvé:
Simply by the fact that the results do not follow from the huge ambitions regularly proclaimed everywhere.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:12 Manu Salvé
11:12
Manu Salvé:
If Karolos were told: 'It will be tough but we will do the max, "I'm sure they would follow. Late 80s or late 90s, things were much better sporting but Sporting did that with his city, his soil, ... This is no longer appropriate.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:12 Manu Salvé
11:13
Manu Salve: A
Mike: I heard this sentence from time to time there are still a year or 2. Now, there's no way to get a drink in town that I do not hear it. It is a sign, I think that should be - or rather should - take into account.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:13 Manu Salvé
11:13 [Comment from carolociccocarolocicco:] Do you think
Charleroi going down this year?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:13 carolocicco
11:15
Manu Salvé:
I have no crystal ball but it is certainly high time to react. What may worry over Lokeren or Roeselare is a certain lack of mentality. I also think that the weakness with Carevic, or Janczyk Smajic, Lokeren ahead now individualities potentially better than Sporting.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:15 Manu Salvé
11:15 [Comment from JusaJusa:]
How do you explain that the core contains some very good players with great qualities and that the sauce does not?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:15 Jusa
11:17
Salvé Manu: I still hear it
but I do not agree and ranking attests. Already, by qualities, in Charleroi, we often simply refer to technical qualities. That is not enough, especially in Belgian D1. I actually think this number is overestimated, which is not new. I do not think that Sporting is in place now, though. But I do not think he really means to a better positioning in the soft underbelly. This is only my opinion, of course, but the figures are not they there to corroborate what is more over time?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:17 Manu Salvé
11:18 [Comment From Jean-Marc MarcJean:]
Instead of fetching coaches Scottish unlikely, would not it have been appropriate to present the T1 Dante Brogno? This is the icon of the club and see what he succeeds in Olympic!
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:18 Jean-Marc
11:19
Manu Salvé:
Dante has had his chance and Mr. Bayat is not to use someone who is gone. I know what you say is the dream of many but it remains a dream for now. It should say that in football even more than in other things, never ... Regarding the work done in Olympic by Dante, I can only join you.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:19 Manu Salvé
11:19 [Comment from the school jeunesécole Youth:] Why
Didier Beugnies he was kicked out of school youth? Was it a good job? Who replaces him, anyway?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:19
school youth
11:19 [Comment from carolojepcarolojep:]
Giuseppe Rossini does not play hardly at Mechelen, why not offer him a contract, or do "lend", he would make a good substitute Thereau ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:19 carolojep
11:21
Manu Salvé:
1) Didier was not really fired. He failed to reach agreement and statutory financial to continue its mission.
2) Yes, I think he did a good job and even made things not normally payable by a DT (races at Makro, ...), eg in the interests of the club .
3) Officially it has no substitutes. 3 coordinators were appointed. Everyone concerned with a broad age range.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:21 Manu Salvé
11:21 [Comment from carolociccocarolocicco:]
departure Demol is he not related to alcohol problems?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:21 carolocicco
11:23
Manu Salve: This version
facts is that of management. It is actually reported problems seriously in the private leader Stephane, what the person denies the face of much internal evidence. I think that there is no single explanation for this sudden departure. Maybe time will deliver the keys to decoding ...
Monday, 14 December 2009 11:23 11:24 Manu Salvé
Manu Salvé:
Rossini? Yes, why not?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:24 Manu Salvé
11:24 [Comment from ThomasThomas:]
Hello, I'm suporte's sporting a long time, but since I Metonic few years there see no one from the region. Investissement-we really young? Why all the French third rate?
Monday, 14 December 2009 11:24 11:25 Thomas
Manu Salvé:
Sir, you made the finding may explain in part the decline in public and the fact that Sporting is no longer in the lungs of the city. I am amazed to see for some time that people start to sink into indifference, which is worse than the disgust.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:25 Manu Salvé
11:25 [Comment from huguyhuguy:]
penssez sure graig is the man for the job?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:25 huguy
11:26
Manu Salvé:
I do not even allow myself to judge him. We must give him time and credit. To his credit, there is some stabilization defensive for two weeks. Anyway, her speech clearly going well.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:26 Manu Salvé
11:26 [Comment from paulpaul:]
They say you worked at Sporting? Bayat and that you have fired. What was the reason and they are really as crazy as they give the impression?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:26 paul
11:28
Manu Salvé:
I expected and it is not taboo. I actually worked two years at Sporting, including one under Abbas Bayat. But contrary to what some (not s) likes to peddle constantly, I was not fired "like a dirty" by Mr. Bayat. I simply did not enter his plans and I, as Carolo, I did not recognize myself in his philosophy. It is I who gave him my notice and I would say that the separation went better than collaboration. When I went back into journalism (since I came), I expected duty to "respond" to the past (no doubt). That's fair ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:28 Manu Salvé
11:29
Manu Salvé: Last
precision on this point: at the time, only Gholam Abbas and his cousin - for party - represented the family in Bayat within the club. That said, I will take anyone with anything I've written in recent years on the club's all there is, the positive as negative! But is it my fault if, unfortunately, Sporting has a negative image due to various non-sports business and, more importantly, ahead of results sawtooth with a negative balance.
Fools? I would not allow myself to say that! Say they have certain designs that can detonate at home and I have rarely seen a region adapt to a few people, instead of vice versa.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:29 Manu Salvé
11:30 [Comment from MikeMike:]
Hello, I think this club is very well run financially but unfortunately I think the direction is unclear how it must proceed to stabilize the club sport level. What do you think?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:30 Mike 11:31
Manu Salvé:
yes, it is a mix between financial stability and stability to a club sport to develop harmoniously. When one of these two parameters is lacking, it gets stuck ... I would add a third element: it is also necessary for a club of these two assets have a good image of an inherited behavior under the sign of concord.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:31 Manu Salvé
11:32 [Comment from joachimjoachim:]
sedges play yet this is not the best time to revive definitions (in Winning course)
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:32 joachim
11:34
Manu Salvé:
that, we will not know until Sunday at 19.50. There is another school: Zebras have often done wonders the Rouches cons when they were in great shape. There, they are far from the summit of their art and are regarded more as a wounded animal. You'll understand: a priori, I would say that the host is now probably more complicated than when they bathed (ed) in sweet euphoria.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:34 Manu Salvé
11:34
Salvé Manu: The fact
to revive definitively Attention! Through the ages, Sporting has often disillusioned after an achievement dimension.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:34 Manu Salvé
11:34 [Comment from MarcusMarcus:]
We're talking about a player from Costa Rica Sporting test. Is this not a ridiculous idea to bring a player who speaks a language different from all other players. I think we can find a good defender with us, right?
Monday, 14 December 2009 11:34 11:36 Marcus
Manu Salvé:
On the merits, there to drink and eat in what you say because regardless of nationality provided they have the talent ... On the way, the question does not arise: the DH announced in effect exclusively this morning that the boy had gone at the dawn of the weekend ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:36 Manu Salvé
11:37 [Comment from DamienDamien:] Salve
Hello sir, do not you think that Sporting Charleroi has a big problem with striker, a boy can scoring 15-20 goals a season. I appreciate Mr. Théréau but despite its "8" goals, there are "4" on penalty kicks. Do not you think it would be preferable to break the piggy bank of the club to bring a striker capable of supporting on the front of the attack Carolo? ex: Luigi Pieroni? Thank you in advance for your reply
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:37 Damien
11:37
Manu Salvé:
I think it has more of a problem, actually ... Break the piggy bank? Come, this is not the kind of home, you know ... Otherwise, Gregory, architect of last maintenance, would probably still there!
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:37 Manu Salvé
11:38 [Comment From Laura mlaurent m:] You
info about the departure of some players in transfer window? Arrivals?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:38 laurent m
11:39
Manu Salvé:
I think it has more of a problem, actually ... Break the piggy bank? Come, this is not the kind of home, you know ... Otherwise, Gregory, architect of last maintenance, would probably still there!
Not yet but we suspect that some surplus will be released in a common interest. In terms of arrivals, Mogi Bayat said there is little that there would not be.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:39 Manu Salvé
11:39 [Comment from marcomarco:]
Is it true that the bosses of the group are behind the sporting Mestdagh years (Hence the jersey sponsor) and would not hesitate to take charge of the sporting event in severance Bayat? I must be dreaming awake, but a recovery by people in the region ... it is reminiscent of the heyday Spaute
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:39 marco
11:40
Manu Salvé:
These are things we hear from time to time on Mestdagh and other entrepreneurs in the region but it must be to note that there has been nothing concrete so far. And the economic crisis will probably not plead in favor of refocusing regional.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:40 Manu Salvé
11:40
[Comment from denisotdenisot:]
would you info regarding approaches to Carolos player excel?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:40 Denisot
11:41
Manu Salvé:
Like many others, keeps an eye on Charleroi Lestienne Brugge and Genk but would hold the rope
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:41 Manu Salvé
11:42
[ Comment from ThomasThomas:]
I have a question about the sporting, they are professional enough in their approaches to a game? For the cons Anderlecht, Brugge, Standard, and Ghent Gba they are still good game the rest is mediocre.
Monday, 14 December 2009 11:42 11:42 Thomas
Manu Salvé:
is a secular problem in Charleroi, this ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:42 Manu Salvé
11:42 [Comment from RodolpheRodolphe:]
Me, I can not identify with this club I love. Formerly of Beugnies, Brogno and others were Karolos. Today is the reign of mercenaries.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:42 Rodolphe
11:43
Manu Salvé:
Other times, other customs, I do not think that Charleroi is the only one in this case. But obviously, when it do not follow the field, this argument appears acute.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:43 Manu Salvé
11:44 [Comment from BubuBubu:]
What about the young Paul Keita, 17 years, median defensive training long enough? Is he still on probation? He signed a contract?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:44 Bubu
11:45
Manu Salvé:
At last, it is still there and still has not signed a contract for administrative reasons (age and origin).
He still played Saturday Hopes.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:45 Manu Salvé
11:45
[Comment from GuestGuest:]
Guedioura Will he finally departed the mercato or behavior is suddenly returned it perfect?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:45 Guest
11:45
Manu Salvé:
So we can see, it does not cause more worry and also appears to have disciplined tactically.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:45 Manu Salvé
11:46 [Comment from ChrisChris:]
How would you describe the support Carolo lambda?
Monday, 14 December 2009 11:46 11:46 Chris
Manu Salvé:
Before, I said hot, passionate, concerned. Now, I would say cynical.
Monday, 14 December 2009 11:46 11:46 Manu Salvé
[Comment from MarcusMarcus:]
Defays Lackey and they fail on and off the field? Just as Siquet and VDW. To me these are huge losses.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:46 Marcus
11:47
Manu Salvé:
Definitely! In any case, my humble opinion too ... It takes a mix within a group. There are more.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:47 Manu Salvé
11:47 [Comment from christophechristophe:]
could you tell me why do charleroi never negotiates with Anderlecht for the loan of a player in need of playing time as does the circle or gba?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:47 christophe
11:48
Manu Salvé:
Yes, yes, he negotiates, believe me ... But negotiation does not mean automatically positive conclusion.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:48 Manu Salvé
11:48 [Comment from RodolpheRodolphe:]
Would it not be better than Charleroi falls D2 and start over on a good foundation?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:48 Rodolphe
11:50
Manu Salvé:
So there ... Touchy subject! There is still a year or two, you could hear it from time to time. Currently, this is common and most significant is that it comes more and more fierce. But beware, go back to D2 is anything but easy, of course!
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:50 Manu Salvé
11:50 [Comment from huguyhuguy:] I
Note: Depending on one things is that before the coming of Franquart we had the best defense then came up and bardaf we took to cascettes .... now he is injured and new cash unless it .... I want to put it right but the responsibility
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:50 huguy
11:51
Manu Salvé:
Craig seems to have found such a defense with the return of young Carolo Lella right. Jan was replaced admirably Defays end of last season. Like what, to answer a previous post, there are still ways to find quality not far ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:51 Manu Salvé
11:51 [Comment from erbezerbez:]
Dewolf Why did he go anyway? It comes from him or Branch?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:51 erbez
11:52
Manu Salvé:
The decision comes from the management. Position had become untenable ... already a bit before leaving Demol.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:52 Manu Salvé
11:52 [Comment from OlivierOlivier:]
How is it that every year journalists make mistakes on the possibilities of Charleroi. This year they had predicted a top 6 and we see where they are. Charleroi is the team the most over-estimated the championship.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:52 Olivier
11:53
Manu Salvé:
Not in the DH! This summer, before the season, I personally wrote a 10th place is already well.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:53 Manu Salvé
11:53
Manu Salvé:
And I agree with you on the overstatement.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:53 Manu Salvé
11:54 [Comment from erbezerbez:]
What is the atmosphere within the gropue? Even if players do not give interviews, they should certainly tell you things, unofficially.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:54 erbez
11:54
Manu Salvé:
Yes, of course. I would say the atmosphere seems calmer over the last few weeks. Nevertheless, I still noticed a few pre-friction GBA to kick some set pieces, as is common in schoolyards.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:54 Manu Salvé
11:54 [Comment from dededede:]
good start 2nd round, but Brugge goalkeeper to off-side goal against St. Truiden Bia valid canceled = minus 3 points Is this a negative behavior arbitration with respect to the behavior of management, thank you for your opinion
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:54 dede
11:56
Manu Salvé:
Absolutely, you're absolutely right about these two facts of the game But I am among those who think that all this s'équlibre end of the season and the Sporting also enjoys refereeing mistakes (as in Lokeren). I do not think, consciously, the referees go with an unfavorable response to various pranks which you refer. But subconsciously ... ?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:56 Manu Salvé
11:56 [Comment From Mogi Mogi B. B.:]
Hello Manu, Charleroi why does he reported no more money to their leaders?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:56 Mogi B.
11:56
Manu Salvé:
Hello, Mogi B. .. It is you (you?) That say (say), this ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:56 Manu Salvé
11:57
[Comment from FredFred:]
Are there some kids who might have a future in D1 medium term? Chiarelli, Kitoko, Fabris, Lazich, keita?
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:57 Fred 11:57
Manu Salvé:
Yes, certainly and particularly among those you mention. Balog (new T2) was probably chosen to succeed Dewolf for that too. I find for example that the little Fabris is not bad.
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:57 Manu Salvé
11:57 [Comment from ThomasThomas:]
For stage what happens? What year Will it be possible to play in?
Monday, 14 December 2009 11:57 11:59 Thomas
Manu Salvé:
I am entitled to a wildcard? Frankly, though smart who could answer this question in the present state of things. We know just the proposed location (Marchienne).
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:59 Manu Salvé
11:59
Manu Salvé:
I'll answer your last questions. Thank you all for this excellent cat already!
Monday, December 14, 2009 11:59 Manu Salvé
12:00 [Comment From Old CaroloOld Carolo:]
Mogi's personality, which puts everyone back, will gradually make his position untenable. How long can it take?
Monday, December 14, 2009 12:00 Old Carolo
24:00
Manu Salvé:
The future will tell ... But what is most important beyond the people is, I think, the future of the club ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 12:00 Manu Salvé
12:01 [Comment from SébSéb:]
Hi Manu, What do you think of the future implementation of the new stadium? thank you
Monday, December 14, 2009 12:01 Seb
24:02
Manu Salvé:
is a safe bet with a goal of redeployment Socio-économoque who has everything a great challenge. Policy makers have certainly not chosen the easy choosing Marchienne.
Monday, December 14, 2009 12:02 Manu Salvé
24:02 [Comment from christophechristophe:]
charleroi combine the two and make only one would not be an idea? sportingly as financially?
Monday, December 14, 2009 12:02 christophe
24:03
Manu Salvé:
The Loch Ness ... But the combination of two patients (regardless of the disease) has never been a club in good health.
Monday, December 14, 2009 24:03 Manu Salvé
12:03
[Comment from erbezerbez:]
Oh no, I am against a merger! The new club would have no soul!
Monday, December 14, 2009 24:03 erbez
12:03 [Comment from AlxAlx:] Salve
Hello Mr Habib is a guy piercing, is it because of his character that he often starts on the bench? He also intends to leave Sporting?
Monday, December 14, 2009 24:03 Alx
24:04
Manu Salvé:
It has in any case his outspoken opinions and assumes his actions, even when they are open to criticism. His ambition is obviously to go higher but it is legitimate for a boy his age should not be alone in this case within the nucleus.
Monday, December 14, 2009 12:04 Manu Salvé
12:05 [Comment from Guyguy:]
Charleroi he can beat the standard?
Monday, December 14, 2009 12:05
guy 24:06
Manu Salvé:
Ouiiiiiiiiii! Everyone can beat everyone in this competition ... And then you imagine if I said otherwise ...
Monday, December 14, 2009 24:06 Manu Salvé
12:06 [Comment from laulau6969laulau6969:]
bjr everybody, if I told John Paul Spaute or bayat (S) ... which was better for the sporting?
Monday, December 14, 2009 24:06 laulau6969
24:06 [Comment from erbezerbez:] Hopefully
already see a good game in a party atmosphere, not war
Monday, December 14, 2009 24:06 erbez
24:07
Manu Salvé:
Everyone brought something to this club and, as in politics, only history will judge ... If Sporting were to win the Cup this year, I'm sure Mr. Bayat have a score like never before!
Monday, December 14, 2009 12:07 Manu Salvé
12:09
Manu Salvé:
Well, sorry for those that I have "forgotten" by the way! If you want to send me your questions, please: @ manu.salve brutele.be
nice day.
(source: dhnet.be)
0 comments:
Post a Comment