Friday, December 25, 2009

Egg White Mucus Before Period?

Sporting Blog, is finished! Mechelen



is certainly on the stroke of the disappointment of yet another defeat when I took this decision, but on the other side I thought the last few months.

incompetent leaders and celebrities who mess with 2 balls a shirt that I loved so much were because of my passion.

For weeks, I made this blog with "obligation."

I decided to stop because this club gives me no pleasure. I no longer recognize him. I will stay

supporter badge, logo, jersey. But I refuse to condone the attitude of managers and that of mercenaries of players.

sad it is hoped to achieve the defeat of his favorite club, want to fall in Division 2 that would cause The Big Clean expected.

And yet, I'm right there ...


Thanks to those who sent me messages of support or asking me to continue.

Who knows, one day I will resume this pe blog ... but not before Santa Claus have filed 3-way tickets to Tehran! Go

zebras? Not ... for me!

md

0 comments:

Post a Comment