Saturday, December 19, 2009

Turn Off Toner Save Ml 1610

"False token, I could continue"



Stéphane Demol rayon. He is ready for new adventures

The first flakes of winter fell around the Garden's 2000 By Thursday morning at the hour of our meeting with Stéphane Demol. A symbol for a man who would probably start with a blank sheet of paper while his reputation was tainted after his short period Carolo? Apart from the little communication that had taken his departure, he had expressed more formally before Thursday.

His departure from Charleroi is not yet fully consumed. Disputes are still debating which explains why it sometimes works on eggshells.

"What I do in my day? I am the football as much as possible, being interested in especially in tournaments where I have chances to land, and I'm looking for a job, since I'm unemployed with the exception of one or another small job for the VRT. "

Stef takes shape. He smiles. The polyps found in his digestive tract and were not such a bad memory are carcinogenic (it already was when he left the Mambourg). Hiatus hernia is also simmering under control and Demol confirms that this is absolutely not the cause of his departure. "I had already thought of it before and I thought I would remove one or two days before the act committed. I knew coming in that I was getting into something special. I wanted to try and meet the challenge. It does not please me. In the long term, it was impossible for us to continue to work together. "

As we should read Mogi Bayat and himself. The management style of the president's nephew, made repeated incursions into the locker room and close contacts and too easy with some players, the coach quickly weakens.

Soon Demol had decided not to stay more than a year. Then six months. It did not last until then. "By being more dishonest in playing off-kilter, I could continue. My nature does not feed on that wood. I do not regret my decision, just to break the news. And I enjoyed my relationship with people in place, the public, staff and most of the players. "

Adlène Guédioura is not one. The two men were never caught and the player was stoned his former coach in various interviews. It was not the only one. The agent Didier Frenay, revealing a touch of Demol with Famagusta in the evening of Day 2, has sealed his image by pretending to still more unstable than his career reflects. The Cypriot club had made a proposal to demolish the arguments and would have left no one indifferent, but he had not agreed to desert the Mambourg.

"Some people have seen fit to allow himself to speak on my behalf. When the boomerang will turn around, the blow to the same degree. At the professional level for those who have targeted this part of me, in private for those who have taken this path, "says Demol.

(source: dhnet.be)

0 comments:

Post a Comment